Claims Processing: Reimagined
With PHIcure's EDIQ® Clearinghouse we offer connections to over 8,000 payers for professional, institutional, auto and workers’ compensation claims. By connecting directly to the payers wherever possible, claims are received faster to receive claim status results and reimbursement. Our analytics Dashboard turns your data into actionable tasks with graphical visuals and statistical data to give you greater control over your revenue cycle.
Integration and Control
Our clearinghouse solution can integrate with any practice management system which provides the option to manage data in your billing application or directly in our secure user portal. Our dynamic rules engine is applied across each claim to deliver claim scrubbing that detects errors at no additional cost prior to submitting to the payers for review. Tracking each claim as soon as it is received through payer adjudication allows you to see where the claim is in the process and determine when you can expect payment.
Advanced Insight into Your Business
With customizable reporting, analyze critical portions of your revenue cycle, with the ability to search, sort and extract data for enhanced metric visibility. Easily identify trends and navigate data for long-term and short-term business planning. Advance reporting includes:
- Claims Summary Report: displays all claims for any site while filtering on multiple criteria.
- Errors and Rejections Report: shows all errors and rejections for all sites or any site.
- Paper Claim Analysis Report: view paper claims by all sites or any site to identify payers that could switch over to electronic.
- Payment Summary Report: check payment data for all sites or any site, submission period, plus drill into the data to understand payment metrics.
- Payer Fees Report: see payer pass thru fees by transaction.
- Trending Volume Report: allows comparison by day, week, or month volumes for claims, eligibility, and payments.
Support and Growth
Our U.S.-based client support services team is here to provide our clients with a full-service experience. From implementation to go-live, we provide intensive product training, specialized installation support and timely and accurate ticket issue resolution. Our formula for assisting your on-boarding experience sets the groundwork for your team to effectively use our platform to bolster your growth and focus on the financial health of your practice.
Implement our EDIQ® Clearinghouse to leverage
Lower paper rejections with our electronic connections for Claims (837) and ERAs (835).
Visual dashboard showing one glance practice health.
Connect to over 8,000 Payers including Claims, ERAs, Workers’ Compensation and Auto.
Specialized reporting tools to help providers increase their AR while decreasing their EDI costs and claims rejection rates.
Easy set up
No additional hardware or software required.
Payer alerts and updates.